hi my name is stone piano, looking for teammate

hi my name is stone piano, looking for teammate

Postby stonepiano » Wed May 20, 2020 12:21 pm

hi my name is stone piano and i want to join your team for peace and prosperity i hope you have prosperity there i dont have items beacuse i was sent to spawn can u tell me how to vote for the name and location im 7 btw im not sure how to vote but i wouldve voted for barney can we roleplay in the cities i want to roleplay as the llama because i really like lamas they are very cool and nice animals and i can only play on weekends after i yelled at my dad because i was so pissed because joecool from my school killed me and left me at spawn so i would like if it wasnt too far because it would take for me a long time to come beacuse im at spawn im at spawn because joecool sent me to spawn can you give me some items and gear joecool from my school killed me and sent me to spawn and i thought he was my friend anyways i want to build a wooden house and farm and if you have an enderchest in your base i hope you have it beacuse i lost all my items because joecool form my school killed me and sent me to spawn but if you have the echest i can take out my diamond gear its not enchanted because joecool from school killed me
- stonepiano :)
stonepiano

Re: hi my name is stone piano, looking for teammate

Postby Abraxun » Wed May 20, 2020 12:32 pm

hello stone piano, if you like you can join poop gang, we r all about peace and prosperity here and we r sorry that joecool from your school kill you. we can give you items and gear and todom at spawn just come outside psawn and we give you free items and gear for ur troubles ok???
Abraxun

Re: hi my name is stone piano, looking for teammate

Postby stonepiano » Fri May 22, 2020 11:04 pm

hi abrack son i heard that poop gang raids and griefs bases and cyber bully's people on the server i want to join your team to raid and grief and raid bases that i find on vnlla and i want to get back at joe for killing me and i want to join poop gang because i helped potty train my bro who is 8 months old but the other day i got super pissed at him the other day because joe from my school killed me and sent me to spawn and i yelled at my bro and now he doesnt even talk to me anymore and i thought joe was my friend anyway do you have tnt to grief and raid and grief bases i tried to get tnt but the creeper blew up in my face it blew up my wooden house and my whole farm anyway my age is 7 and i am turning 8 soon and my dad is getting me a stuffed animal llama for my birthday but my brother isnt getting me a birthday present because i yelled at him because joe from my school killed me i hate joe he is not cool at all he messed up my whole life on vnlla and my whole life overall
- stonepiano :)
stonepiano

Return to Miscellaneous