A RAPPER STOLE MY HOME

A RAPPER STOLE MY HOME

Postby F1ash_ » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:32 pm

IDK HOW BUT SOME RAPPER STOLE MY HOUSE. LAST SATURDAY i SET HOME AT A NEW LOCATION AND WHEN I USED .HOME IT WAS WORKING FINE BUT NOW IT TAKES ME BACK TO MY OLD HOME. VEXNIGHMARE SAY IT WAS BECAUSE OF A RAPPER CAN I PLZ HAVE MY HOME BACK I TRAVELED FOR A ENTIRE WEEK TO GET THERE PLEASE
F1ash_

Re: A RAPPER STOLE MY HOME

Postby Lucifer_Sam » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:43 pm

Lucifer_Sam

Postby F1ash_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:39 pm

good news i found my small base but someone blew it up i think it was digs because she hates me and she is witch she kicks me for no reason and says im annoyin i dont want her to go near me anymore i will make skybase in rtp and digs u arent allowed idc that u are admin u cannot come here if u do i will tell snow so dont even try
F1ash_

Postby Frankie_Jones » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:49 pm

Dear F1ash_,

Our wonderful admin DigsLove took no part in the destruction of your base. I kindly ask that you refrain from masquerading as a clueless imbecile and leave our amazing and loyal admins alone so that they may continue to do their job with at least one less player ruining their day. We accept trolls on our server as they can be mildly entertaining, but we do not appreciate it when our admins are accused of acts they did not commit.

Thank you,

Frankie Jones, Head Admin

<3
Frankie_Jones

Postby F1ash_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:41 pm

what i said about digs was true she kicked me twice and called me annoying, not that you would know since the "head admin" never even logs on

also, head admin, if u dont believe me u can ask other ppl that were on at the time they saw me get kicked and called annoyin for no reason
F1ash_

Postby Frankie_Jones » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:18 pm

I was referring to you accusing her of blowing your base up. We do not teleport players to other people’s bases. If that really was your home with another player, have them teleport you. I may have been gone a while but I still remember how frustrating and annoying it is when a player continues to hound you about something you can’t help them with. Next time an admin says they can’t help you, you should drop it.
Frankie_Jones

Postby F1ash_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:23 pm

agreed, shes the one that hounded me even after i said ill just build sky base she kept msging me and asking for screenshots and she finally stopped when i called her a witch which she then kicked me and said she wont help me and i was like ok
F1ash_

Return to General