Cheater Evidence

Re: Cheater Evidence

Postby SnowProper » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:19 am

bumps, it still exists here too!
*Insert failed attempt at a Photographic Signature here"
SnowProper

Postby JUUKEM » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:00 am

I do not have visual evidence of this guy cheating. However, he had typed it in chat around 12pm, 8/8/18. Axreus is his name. I typed in all chat that my base got raided and he confronted me saying he was the one who raided my base. He mentioned what it looked like, and how he did it which does not make sense. He said that I put paintings on walls that acted as a barrier to a secret room. I was confused because I knew of the trick he was talking about and I specifically did not put any paintings on any walls to loot rooms. My friend said he was using X-Ray. He had found all these rooms I’ve had hidden and destroyed it in a certain way that makes it obvious he was using it. He offered to give me an ender chest chest and my diamond after my friend called him out? I refused the offer. It is fishy how he was acting. As for someone to confidently tell someone they raided you, and mention how he raided the base? Which was in fact wrong? I think it was fishy. He found all the entranceways to my base, and went through single ways to get in and out of certain rooms. I would appreciate if you could look into it. I understand the game includes griefing, but definitely not in a lousy way. Cheating.
JUUKEM

Postby DigsLove » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:52 am

We'll keep an eye on this. But without actual proof, there is nothing more we can do at this time.
ImageImage
DigsLove

Postby JUUKEM » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:18 pm

Thanks Digs. Will definitely make sure next time.
JUUKEM

Postby Supreme_resale » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:59 pm

I dont know about cheater but Daddysfist is an alternate account of LewtonSpoons, who got banned earlier today. Cannot help re the explicit evidence, yet he will use his XRAY again. He is someone to keep an eye on.

:)
Supreme_resale

Previous

Return to General