VNLLA IS CLOSING

VNLLA IS CLOSING

Postby Frankie_Jones » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:00 pm

Some of you may have seen this coming while others might be surprised but its been decided that we are going to close down Vnlla. We wanted to keep things going after the previous owners left but things seem to have been going downhill for some time now and I’ve felt dejected and unmotivated in my efforts to keep things going.

Vnlla has become an unintended safe haven for toxicity and my life as it is now does not allow for me to give Vnlla the attention it needs. The best solution right now seems to be to let it go. She had a long run, nearly 7 years.

Not everything on Vnlla has been bad. I want to thank the good parts of the community who have stuck with us through all of this mess, even if I haven't enjoyed the game in some time you have given me plenty of good moments and memories through the years.

I very sincerely want to thank Spartan, Fanpop, Razerr, Dry, and all other staff past and present that joined us. You are amazing and I definitely couldn’t have made the server even start back up without you guys.

If you wish to have a download of your base for single player @Th3l0stSpart4n will be able to help you. You can use the website below to find out what regions your base is in as it may be in more than one region. You may also want to provide him with the coordinates of your base for confirmation.

https://dinnerbone.com/minecraft/tools/coordinates/

I wish you all the best.

The community discord will remain open ---> https://discord.gg/8yuP9yN
Frankie_Jones

Re: VNLLA IS CLOSING

Postby Kai_2 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:41 am

Daaaaaaamnnnnn and I thought it would last forever. Well even I barely came except to vote in the past year or maybe longer so should have seen it coming. I appreciate all the admins who kept it relatively hacker free and an enjoyable place to relax.
Take care staff and VNLLA usuals, it was fun while it lasted.

-Kai_2
Kai_2

Postby Lizard_the_Green » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:15 pm

I'm terribly sorry that I ended up being one of those who cheated on the server. I did have fun building those ridiculously tall buildings that never got finished (even today - the 40-story building is still unfinished in single player) but other projects have gone up on those grounds.

-LtG
~LtG

(yes, I no longer play minecraft, but still frequent the forums)
Lizard_the_Green

Postby Frankie_Jones » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:44 pm

Been a long time Liz! Hope you're doing well!
Frankie_Jones

Return to General