phat meme???

Re: phat meme???

Postby IMADEYOURAGEQUIT » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:40 am

GenocideIsOkay wrote:Yea, hella easy. I'm sure that's what you say about everyone who is clearly unresponsive before you kill them. :D

My homie SB099 just rekt you with a kb sword, what excuses do you have now??

#WarOnQuartermoon #Unstoppable
IMADEYOURAGEQUIT

Postby GenocideIsOkay » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:52 am

IMADEYOURAGEQUIT wrote:
GenocideIsOkay wrote:Yea, hella easy. I'm sure that's what you say about everyone who is clearly unresponsive before you kill them. :D

Well, to start things off, your homie SB had used strength well before I did, not to mention his other supplies of potions. Also, may I add, IT'S LAGGY AS FUCKIN' TITS YO. Lastly, I quickied yer homie SB on the vnlla pvp server shortly after so... Yea. :P

http://vnlla.net/stats/GenocideIsOkay
GenocideIsOkay

Postby IMADEYOURAGEQUIT » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:02 am

GenocideIsOkay wrote:
IMADEYOURAGEQUIT wrote:

Well, to start things off, your homie SB had used strength well before I did, not to mention his other supplies of potions. Also, may I add, IT'S LAGGY AS FUCKIN' TITS YO. Lastly, I quickied yer homie SB on the vnlla pvp server shortly after so... Yea. :P

http://vnlla.net/stats/GenocideIsOkay

LOL who brags about killing someone in a pvpserver? What items did you get out of it? Were hanging your set/sword as a trophy of the first step towards conquering quartermoon!

#WarOnQuartermoon
IMADEYOURAGEQUIT

Postby Unlined » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:02 am

IMADEYOURAGEQUIT wrote:

lol wuts quartermoon?
Unlined

Postby GenocideIsOkay » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:26 am

"LOL who brags about killing someone in a pvpserver? What items did you get out of it? Were hanging your set/sword as a trophy of the first step towards conquering quartermoon!"

Well, when you stated SB killed me with a knockback sword so your point was that I'm bad, or, worse than SB. However you point is invalid, as I soon killed him on the pvp server. Just disproving your point, not bragging :). Sorry I had to spell that out for you.. Lol. Also, quartermoon doesn't really play on vnlla anymore so good luck with that war.

Also another thing I noticed is you took that screenshot before I was kicked, what made you do so? Did you know I'd be kicked? lol framing for logging are we? xddxdxddx
GenocideIsOkay

Postby Unlined » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:49 am

IMADEYOURAGEQUIT wrote:I will hunt you down if you griefed our castle.....

we did
Unlined

Previous

Return to General