Dear Mr. Owner Sir (S4ND'S appeal)

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Dear Mr. Owner Sir (S4ND'S appeal)

Postby Sandman » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:54 am

Okai so basically what happened was dat sum guy was in spawn giving out duped items, shulker boxes, diamond blocks, totems, etc. So me being the selfish little cunt I am decided, "Hey I should keep deez because I wanna be a cheater and a rebel," and so I kept em. So for a while I thought I was in da clear but then Mr. Owner Sir bant a couple people for having duped shiz. So after finding that out I don't do anyting and leave da items in my e-chest and chests and am tinking, "Hah am such cool no one is ever gonna find out am a master cheater." The day after Mr. Owner Sir found out I had duped items and banished me to da shadow realm. I will admit dat I was being selfish when I kept the items, they gave me an unfair advantage over other players who had worked hard to gain their belongings. Am soz for all mah selfish actions, please unban me Mr. Owner Sir. Oh and if it helps I'll try and lower my "toxicity" lel.
Sandman

Re: Dear Mr. Owner Sir (S4ND'S appeal)

Postby Sandman » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:44 am

Bumpy bump
Sandman

Re: Dear Mr. Owner Sir (S4ND'S appeal)

Postby DryGaming » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:14 am

You have been pardoned, however if you do something like this again, you will not be as lucky

Pardoned
DryGaming

Return to Ban Appeals