Ban Appeal- Blink314

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Ban Appeal- Blink314

Postby blink314 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:36 pm

Hey there-

When I tried to login just now it says I have been banned for xray hack. I know every appeal starts like this, but I have never had xray- if you knew how long it took me to get optifine working you would understand that. I made a joke the other day about having shulker xray (which I thought was an obvious joke since it doesnt even exist). I know bans are reviewed before been thrown out, but there seems to be some kind of misunderstanding. The ban also says there was an image uploaded- which I would imagine is a screen shot of the chat. Sorry if thats what it was, but there isnt a way to shulker xray, I dont even have shulkers and have asked several times if anyone was selling, nor have I been to the end (almost ever- which is why I had to get pearls from someone else). I am an honest player and have been on this and the previous server without a single incident. Im sure if you review the chat from that time and check out the whole convo that was going you would see this mishap. Thanks for double checking this for me- hope to hear back soon. Thanks.

-blink314
blink314

Re: Ban Appeal- Blink314

Postby Th3l0stSpart4n » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:43 pm

It is very amusing to read the appeals where people say they wouldn't even know how to hack. Plus there is a way to view shulkers and or shulker boxes through walls and stuff. Luckily for you, I planned to pardon you when you appealed cause I know it was just a thing in chat. Now you know we take hacking jokes seriously, play fair and enjoy your day. I'll pardon you when I get home from a funeral.
Can the path be seen?
Th3l0stSpart4n

Postby blink314 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:23 pm

Thanks. Sorry to hear about the funeral.
blink314

Postby MarlboroGuy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:42 am

Pardoned
MarlboroGuy

Return to Ban Appeals