Banned for being an alt/alledged x-ray

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Banned for being an alt/alledged x-ray

Postby _ChiefKeith » Wed May 08, 2019 9:54 am

I started playing on this server around 1.7 and my time n the server were the best times of my mine craft career. I was banned around 1.10 or 1.11 for being an alt that was linked to an account that had x-ray. the person who was accused of x-ray i know in real life and he has been to my house a few times (hence why the accounts were ip linked) and because of that i was collateral damage. in the week leading up to my unfortunate ban I was speaking to some of the admins (Digs and Snow) about how I could be unlinked to his account following him being banned for spawn grief (later unbanned) and they said they were working on it so i believed i was finally free from the consequences of others and would be held accountable only by the actions I myself had committed. I've always been a player that has followed the rules and encouraged others to folllow them aswell. I know there is no proof I can really show you for this incident but I love this server and I always have its been a huge part of my childhood leading up into adult hood. If I am not not reinstated I understand its a difficult decision to make

Sincerely - _ChiefKeith/K722/DoctorRainbow

Thank you for all you guys have done!
_ChiefKeith

Re: Banned for being an alt/alledged x-ray

Postby SnowProper » Wed May 15, 2019 7:24 pm

I am going to let this go one of these days. When I remember again. Until then, sit tight mr k.

and when its done, pardoned/locked. eventually.
*Insert failed attempt at a Photographic Signature here"
SnowProper

Return to Ban Appeals