Sorry....

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Sorry....

Postby FreshSlice » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:13 am

hello guys it has been a very long time since i have played this server. i now understand my idiotic decision for x-ray and being rude on the forums and on the server and i just wanted to apologize for my mistakes and mistreating the respectful community im appealing 2 years later because i knew i should wait before my next appeal after all i do deserve the ban i was being unfair and selfish and rude. i remember 4 years ago i always used to play this server it was the most fun i have ever had then i stopped playing once i moved we had a hard change "not going into detail about that" so i logged on the server and downloaded and hack client and x-rayed and i was very disrespectful to the nice community i am so sorry for what i have done if you have to keep me banned clear my inventory im fine with it i deserved it and still do but i would really like to have one more chance i know i had so much chances already but i have matured alot and realized my decisions im so sorry for what ive done

Thanks for taking your time to read my appeal.

Freshslice
FreshSlice

Re: Sorry....

Postby DigsLove » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:26 pm

Sorry, hackers do not get pardoned.

Denied
DigsLove

Return to Ban Appeals