Ban Appeal CmanTheSecond

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Ban Appeal CmanTheSecond

Postby CmanTheSecond » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:14 am

Hello,

I was banned for the use of an auto-run, auto-jump, auto-eat macro, which was accomplished by binding spacebar, right-click, ctrl and w to a single button then using tape to hold it down. I did not see this as a issue because the website says the "the use of some Macros." is allowed, and this is similar to a macro (see attached picture).

Most keyboards over $50 have something called G-Keys, which allows you to bind whatever you want to the "G-Keys". https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categorie ... 9206115-NA

But the main confusion came from what was listed on the website, as said above, but apparently macros are not allowed at all, which was stated by Mdog, and if this is the case I believe the rules should be updated, as I would not have used this if that was the case.

Thanks for your time,

Chris
CmanTheSecond

Re: Ban Appeal CmanTheSecond

Postby MarlboroGuy » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:57 pm

Your appeal is most definitely going to be DENIED.

You were caught auto running, jumping and eating on the NETHER ROOF.

Even if you are using an overpriced keyboard to cheat and believe that would be a valid excuse for such,

you admit to reading the rules. The rules clearly state exploiting a glitch in the game is a bannable offense.

Getting yourself on top of the Nether roof would need to be done by exploiting a glitch in itself.

Best of luck to you on your future servers.

DENIED
MarlboroGuy

Return to Ban Appeals