oops i got banned

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

oops i got banned

Postby david_0999 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:45 pm

i was playing online this morning about 3 hours ago i was minning in my base working on my cave 3 blocks wide at 13 heigh and i got bored of this i remebered i had used a texture before to see thru blocks xray i believe the name is i had a outdated version of this it almost crashed the client on my end so i updated to the most recent version and logged back in i then preceided to mine in the location i had picked out for my cave using this i gathered diamond and iron this was more efficent and i gathered 45 some diamond this was going well then there was a shutdown of the server for reset and when i came back online i continued for a 45 minute time then i was banned the reason i was banned is stated as (failed to connect to server you are banned from this server. reason: xray) this is correct and i was using it

my appeal is this i was unaware this was banned on the server and wish to remove the profits from crime (i believe 80ish diamond and iron should be in my inventory) i have removed the offending texture pack and wish to continue playing but if that is not available i understand and will miss this server

my promise is to not use and app like that again and read thru the rules once online
david_0999

Re: oops i got banned

Postby david_0999 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:47 pm

i realize i forgot to add my name is david_0999
david_0999

Re: oops i got banned

Postby DigsLove » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:17 am

The rules are clearly posted at spawn. New players spawn in right in front of them they can also be found via /rules and on our website.
You violated the first rule.
This is unforgivable.
Denied
DigsLove

Return to Ban Appeals