KingBowser24's Mod Application

KingBowser24's Mod Application

Postby KingBowser24 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:58 pm

Hey guys, King Bowser here.

I am 20 years old, I've been around this server for more than 4 years now, which has been off and on honestly, but nowadays I have been finding time to play more regularly. I was a Mod back in 1.7 and in the early stages of the 1.8 verson of our server, and was de-modded due to the former discontinuation of the Mod Program a while back. I wanted to take another shot at this- When i was mod before it was my first time being in a "position of power" on a server, so I'd imagine i wasn't the greatest, even though i didn't receive any complaints. Since then, I was an Admin on one server, and on another server I used to play on regularly, I was the first candidate for when another admin was needed, but unfortunately that server shut down before that time came.

I'm also far more mature than I was when I was last Mod on this server, I am no longer the Hot-tempered teenager I once was. :lol: So I am hoping that if i were to re-land a position as Mod on this server, I could make far better use of this responsibility than I did last time!

I do have a job IRL, and I work 5 days a week, so you guys will most likely see me later in the day, usually after 4pm Pacific Time.

Thanks for any considerations,

-Jackson (KB :) )
KingBowser24

Return to Moderator Applications