Moderator Application

Moderator Application

Postby _mother » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:08 am

Hi
As you know I'm the old lady of the server at 51 yrs of age. I love the server and spend a lot of time here...it's like home to me. I'm often asked "Do you ever sleep?" Well, not a lot. I have health issues and am wheelchair bound, so minecraft for me is escapism. I love the game and have a lot of time to dedicate to it. I'm not a pvper and am no good at parkour, my hands aren't very dexterous due to my condition. I love to help people and am always around to answer questions about the rules of the server. I think it could be beneficial to the server if I was a moderator to help keep a watchful eye. Just recently I've encountered people using mods/hacks and it's so frustrating when I can't do anything about it. Cheating is not in my vocabulary. Oh, I'm British and am available during the off peak times when other time zones are sleeping.
I don't think I would've applied if I wasn't asked to by another member of your staff. Don't worry if you don't think I'm quite right for mod on your server, I won't be offended and will still be an active member. I'm passionate about vnlla and everything it stands for. Thank you for your consideration.

-mother
_mother

Return to Moderator Applications