ragsd4le for moderator

ragsd4le for moderator

Postby ragsd4le » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:26 pm

Hello there,
I have been playing on this server for nearly 2 months now, and it is by far the best server I've found. There is no other server that is this close to pure vanilla and have the atmosphere that it does. There are great people that come onto the server to have fum, and i would like to be a part in keeping the server a good place for all to join. I am a 20 year old male, turning 21 in May. I have owned servers back in the day, and been a moderator and even admin on a few others. I like to talk a little shit but that's just all for fun, if I see that the person may be getting upset or I have unknowingly stumbled upon a sensitive subject for them I immediately retract and apologize. I feel this server should be a place where anyone can join and have a good time, and i would like to help in keeping it that way by being able to get rid of hackers and if there is a player that is really pushing the boundaries to be able to kick them as a warning, rather than just say "hey stop." I would never abuse my powers as a moderator, i just want the server to be a great environment, just like it already is, but i want to help with keeping it that way. Due to COVID-19 quarantine my university has shut down and all of my classes are online. This gives me the chance to be on the server for multiple hours in the day, every day. During the summer I work morning shifts, from 6am to 3pm, so i could be on the server anytime after that.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application, I look forward to hearing back from you soon.
-ragsd4le
ragsd4le

Return to Moderator Applications