Here To Help (If you need me)

Here To Help (If you need me)

Postby tabither » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:05 am

Greetings!

My ign is tabither and I'm currently 17 years old. I've been part of this amazing server for 6 or 7 years now and I've seen many "generations" of players players come and go. I think one of the reasons I've stayed by this server's side so long is because of the amazing community within it. There have just been and are so many wonderful players. If I've had a bad day and come on the server I am garunteed to leave less stressed!

Anyway, let's get to the point here. Lately, because of the whole Coronavirus situation I've been seeing an increased number of players on the server as well as an increased number of hackers, dupers and spawn abusers. I'm not sure if it is because I have been playing more often or because there actually are.

In regards to that, I'd love to apply to be a temporary moderator (if that even exists) because I have a lot more free time now that I'm doing my college work at home and I'd love to help out the current staff and wonderful community that has helped me through some tough times at school and just growing up in general!

Thank you for reading and stay safe during this unprecedented situation! :)

Kind regards,

tabither
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
tabither

Return to Moderator Applications