I miss this server

I miss this server

Postby a_person_ » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:35 pm

Several years ago, I played on this server almost every day. (My username used to be "sebawesome10," if any of you recognize that)

I adored this server. I always found myself getting bored by other PvP servers, they all stuck to the 1.8 style of combat. Then, I discovered this server, and it was a blast!
My favorite class was the assassin. I loved sneaking around, and being a fragile but deadly opponent. I loved to make escapes with my elytra. I loved learning new things about the game (like the particles that show up when you sprint! That makes it a lot easier to get spotted). I played Assassin so much that I ended up getting the Assassin title. I believe you got that by being the top 15 players of that class? I don't remember for sure.

One day, I lost the IP for this server and couldnt find it again. Years later, I finally remembered what this server was called, but alas, it was closed for updating.
So I waited...
and I waited...
and i waited...

And here I am now.

I feel kinda silly writing this. In fact, I'll be surprised if anyone even responds.

I just wanted to say, I miss this place.
a_person_

Re: I miss this server

Postby DryGaming » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:58 pm

me 2
DryGaming

Postby stonepiano » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:24 pm

Same here, vnlla pvp was fun!

I think Vex and Tab are working on a similar server, maybe it could become the new Vnlla pvp server?
- stonepiano :)
stonepiano

Postby xNolan_ » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:45 pm

#bringbackctf
xNolan_

Return to General