Request to return.

Post here if you got banned on pvp.vnlla.net

Request to return.

Postby BaochaosHD » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:46 am

Heya.

About two or three years ago, I got banned on the PvP server for hacking. I then proceeded to lie in my appeal, being the dumb child I was at the time. Since then, I have grown up quite a bit. I have returned to Minecraft to enter the nostalgia train. Being older, and having more work to do, more parties to go to, more friends to tend to, more chores to do, and more responsibility (and more mistakes to be made!) I have revisited minecraft to reminisce about those days where I was a nerdy, happy outcast who didn't have a care in the world. I found peace in minecraft, and, although I keep it on the quiet, still do. This server was a part of that. From everything to the house I built on the cliffs, to the lobby, to the foul-mouthed edgelords who used to seem "cool". As a part of my time, this server payed a great deal when I was growing up, and I threw away the privilege, by not thinking of the consequences. So I ask, now that I have had time to become a better person, more trustworthy, more responsible and much more thoughtful, will you grant me the gift of returning to this server?

Many Thanks

~Alex xxx
BaochaosHD

Re: Request to return.

Postby DigsLove » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:47 pm

We can not grant pardons to previous hackers.

Denied
DigsLove

Return to Ban Appeals