Bacon__Grease's Appeal.

Post here if you got banned on Vnlla.net

Bacon__Grease's Appeal.

Postby Bacon__Grease » Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:31 pm

Dear Staff
My IGN is Bacon__Grease. I am a pretty active player on Vnlla. I've been playing Vnlla since March 2020. I got banned for being to toxic in chat. I also realize naming my sword "Waverley is a Pedo" was a really stupid idea. I understand the reasoning for my ban. I do admit, I was to toxic. I took it way to extreme at time and I admit that. I would like to apologize for my actions. I know toxicity is allowed on Vnlla, I just didn't realize there were "limits" to how toxic someone could be. It would be great for future players to know the extent of how toxic you can be. The rule is a bit vague, but hey, what can ya do. I do feel like I got treated un fairly due to the fact that Ryxn1 banned me. Ryxn1 has been mad at me since DK Crew base got raided because it was semi my fault. I love the community and your server. It's been a fun time. It would be amazing if you could give me a second chance. Even if you could unban me and maybe even mute me so I can't use mc chat. I was pretty childish of me to be so rude to some of the players. I wish I could undo what I did. Thanks for your time reading this and I would love it if I could get a second chance. :heart:

Sincerely, Bacon
Bacon__Grease

Re: Bacon__Grease's Appeal.

Postby PaigeWilde » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:07 pm

Pardoned.

Congrats on being the last player to ever be banned and unbanned on vnlla
PaigeWilde

Return to Ban Appeals