Banned

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Banned

Postby Berwyn22 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:19 pm

Hello,

My minecraft username is "Berwyn2"

I was banned a long time ago, I think more than 2/3 years but I did not know how to appeal but then I found out how to today when I tried to join again.

As I said 2/3 years ago, I was on vnlla.net and it was really the only server that I played on at the time, anyway my 2 sisters had just started playing minecraft and were interested and I suggested they come on the same server as me (vnlla.net), so I told them the server address and they both came on and we were all playing normally and about an hour or so after that we were all banned for reason "alt account, please make an appeal". They dont really care anymore because they were just upset that they got banned for no reason, so they dont want to come on anymore. But I would still love to as it is my favourite server. So Im guessing we got banned because 3 accounts that were on the server were all coming from the same ip address (so it would look like from another persons perspective that it would probably be the same person on different accounts). Btw idk if there is a way to check but we were all doing our own thing and typing in chat/msg (i cant remember which) so you could check those if you dont believe me. Sorry im just pretty upset for being banned just for encouraging my friends (yes im friends with my sisters) to come and play on your server.

I would greatly appreciate an unban.

Thanks
Berwyn22

Re: Banned

Postby DigsLove » Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:19 pm

Could you please provide the names of the other accounts?
ImageImage
DigsLove

Postby Berwyn22 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:42 pm

Yes Of Course

"Poprobyn" And "RuthTiger"

I have sent the names may I get an unban now please?
Berwyn22

Postby m_dog_ » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:09 pm

You were banned for spam and then for logging in under alternate account to avoid the ban. Be careful not to spam in the future and if you are banned in the future please make an appeal instead of trying to log in using an alternate account.

Pardoned
m_dog_

Return to Ban Appeals