Ban Appeal Patchy32

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Ban Appeal Patchy32

Postby SimplySorryPatchy » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:16 pm

Sir Snow Proper,
It has been a solid three years since the ban hammer came down and changed my life forever. It has taken a long time, but I feel as though I am ready to reenter society and walk among the people as a free man. I have made mistakes in the past, but those mistakes have encouraged me to do a lot of community service. I now work with At-Risk-Kids. Its an organization that works with the youth to help them renounce their hacking ways before its too late. Snow Proper, we have had our differences in the past. But, you and I share a few things in common we both enjoy a great environment to play the game. With heavy heart, and cautious optimism I implore you to see reason. I possess all the necessary qualifications for reentry. I have had 3 solid years of repentance for my sins (I confessed to the priest at my local church). I have many skills that will compliment the high level of professionalism and attention to the rules my fellow players expect and deserve. As well, I feel as though my personality and approach to Minecraft will blend well with your server culture and the overall atmosphere of the community that keep players coming back. As a business owner I have many reviews, references, and satisfied customers that can attest to my knowledge and proficiency in the areas of marketing, sales, customer retention, and not hacking in Minecraft. With a large amount of entrepreneurial prowess, extensive experience in sales, marketing, economics, business management, and not hacking in Minecraft, there are but few better suited for this position. I would like to set up a meeting with Twiowen and yourself sometime in the near future. Spring is right around the corner and Vnlla.org is high on my list of servers I would like to play for.
Sincerely, Au.. Patchy32.
SimplySorryPatchy

Re: Ban Appeal Patchy32

Postby SnowProper » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:33 am

I dont remember if i ever actually saw this. But, im going to keep acting like I haven't.

I like to imagine this is you...

https://i.gifer.com/3xx0.mp4

You know, just waiting all this time for a response, then to have this be it.
*Insert failed attempt at a Photographic Signature here"
SnowProper

Return to Ban Appeals