1.13 Reset

Re: 1.13 Reset

Postby Toiwen » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:06 pm

Toiwen

Postby robotkoer » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:26 pm

What will happen to the PvP server? Will it reopen at some point?
I made the Vnlla Voter!
robotkoer

Postby BMA_00Games » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:30 pm

it is upgrading to pluggins and its gonna take a while
BMA_00Games

Postby Kai_2 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:13 am

Can there be some work put in to fix the irregular lighting update issues since going to spigot perhaps by the new map date? My only mod is optifine and ever since spigot I get plenty of glitches of totally black areas where there should be gradients of grey from bright sources of light, even extremely muted lava pools, etc. This never happened before the server went with spigot. I do love the benefits of lesser lag and an actually usable view distance so I'm happy with spigot but glitchy lighting is kind of a downer. Usually have to go near and put a torch down to get the map to update the areas that glitch.

-Kai_2

//Looking forward to the 1.13 update =)
Kai_2

Postby grenra » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:27 am

world gen problems kai i see them too in vanilla client
grenra

Postby GrinningBobcat » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:32 pm

So I know I'm the new guy on the server but I've been looking through the forum to get a taste of the community, something I read while going through threads was the black market jankness that is the trading system.
someone shut me up if this has been suggested before or if I don't have a say or something but wouldn't a trading booth with an anti-scam rule at spawn eliminate the pirate issue? unless we all like the riskiness of current trade. wouldn't be good to introduce it in the next map?

but just speaking my thoughts sorry if I'm out of place or if it's just me.
GrinningBobcat

Postby DigsLove » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:25 pm

GrinningBobcat wrote:So I know I'm the new guy on the server but I've been looking through the forum to get a taste of the community, something I read while going through threads was the black market jankness that is the trading system.
someone shut me up if this has been suggested before or if I don't have a say or something but wouldn't a trading booth with an anti-scam rule at spawn eliminate the pirate issue? unless we all like the riskiness of current trade. wouldn't be good to introduce it in the next map?

but just speaking my thoughts sorry if I'm out of place or if it's just me.

More or less it's just something Vnlla has never been interested in having.
Doing so would make us seem more like a "we're here to hold your hand and make sure you don't need to take any real risks" type of server.
We may be listed as a "semi-vanilla" server, but our goal is to keep the game play as close to vanilla survival as possible with maybe only a few sprinkles and less lag being a cherry on top.
The risk players take when they trade with other players in an non controlled setting is one of the many things that has helped to form Vnlla's community.
ImageImage
DigsLove

Postby GrinningBobcat » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:45 pm

More or less it's just something Vnlla has never been interested in having.
Doing so would make us seem more like a "we're here to hold your hand and make sure you don't need to take any real risks" type of server.
We may be listed as a "semi-vanilla" server, but our goal is to keep the game play as close to vanilla survival as possible with maybe only a few sprinkles and less lag being a cherry on top.
The risk players take when they trade with other players in an non controlled setting is one of the many things that has helped to form Vnlla's community.

Understood, thanks Digs :D
GrinningBobcat

Postby BMA_00Games » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:07 pm

Can we add a trade room next map
BMA_00Games

Postby DigsLove » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:36 pm

BMA_00Games wrote:Can we add a trade room next map

Don't be too upset if there isn't one.
ImageImage
DigsLove