misunderstanding!

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

misunderstanding!

Postby Jungkookies » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:08 am

There seems to be a misunderstanding on a recent ban for my account Jungkookies. Someone said to me about how I was on a horse instead of flying and that I was on my alt. That is completely incorrect, in fact I don't even have any alts. I'm also quite confused and angry at this situation because I spent my time on this server just to get banned for something I'm not related to or something I didn't do. I honestly don't know what I did wrong that was against the rules. I have not hacked or spammed or did any of that. But apparently somebody confronts me, accuses me of flying and is 100% I'm on my alt, then bans me. I was just on my horse I just got. :( I don't understand why I had to be instantly banned. I wasn't even given a chance to explain because I was confused the whole time. Before I was banned they said, "bye bye." It would be great if I could be unbanned and explain everything clearer on the server. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Jungkookies

Re: misunderstanding!

Postby SnowProper » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:53 pm

1st off, quick question... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6xg9_faifE

2nd part, if the answer was no, then OK, lets put this together slowly, who is superpen5?
*Insert failed attempt at a Photographic Signature here"
SnowProper

Re: misunderstanding!

Postby Jungkookies » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:41 pm

superpen5 is a sibling of mine and i have no knowledge of him hacking whatsoever. please try to believe it
Jungkookies

Return to Ban Appeals