Ban Appeal

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Ban Appeal

Postby Cheesy_memes » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:35 am

My Full username is Cheesy_Memes and i was banned off Vnilla for xraying. I can admit to using it was wrong of me to do so as this gave me an advantage over every other players and it was highly unfair. I know it was wrong of me using it and will not use it again. I have been banned from this server for quite some time now at least half a year or more and would like to start playing again. If you could give me one last chance that would be great but i will understand if you deny my appeal as you cannot trust me. I believe i have learned my lesson for being banned for this amount of time and wouldnt want to go down this route again.
Why should i be unbanned?
Well i probably don't deserve to be unbanned because Im a hacker and they don't really get second chances. but im going to try anyway. I would just like to join the server again and start to play build and explore the map and have some fun with other people in the serer if thats pvping or building. I would like to start to play with some of my friends again as this server would be great to start on with them and have fresh server to play on. I cant really say anything that will get be unbanned but it was worth a try.

Thank you for your time
Cheesy_Memes
Last edited by Cheesy_memes on Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheesy_memes

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Frankie_Jones » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:10 pm

The username Cheesy_Memes doesn't exist. Did you spell it wrong?
Frankie_Jones

Postby Cheesy_memes » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:19 pm

Yes i did spell it wrong the username is Cheesy_Mems
also edited where it says i dont deserve to be banned because im a hacker was meant to be unbanned
Cheesy_memes

Postby DigsLove » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:28 pm

You were banned under the name LunarFaZzEe for use of xray.
Hackers are not allowed to return.

Denied
DigsLove

Return to Ban Appeals