Ban Appeal Horseranger and maybe SquareCat #4 :>

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Ban Appeal Horseranger and maybe SquareCat #4 :>

Postby SquareCat » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:57 am

Hello again,
Horseranger is like my best friend and was trying to defend me from getting banned for x-ray. Which I am deeply, deeply sorry about from the deepest pits of my disappearing heart. You see, I have a bad case of dyslexia and I can't read rules properly but thanks for making it clear to me that I am a bad boy who has done horrible things. Words can not fathom the depths of my apologies. I swear I will be a good boy for now on and I swear I will never be a charlatan ever again. I hold your server in the highest regards and can not imagine a world without this one. So many friends that I will never ever hear from again. If there is any other punishment I could serve while on your server thy will forever be grateful. Please radiate your generosity and grant thy forgiveness.
SquareCat

Re: Ban Appeal Horseranger and maybe SquareCat #4 :>

Postby SquareCat » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:09 am

And I just looked at your rules for the first time in a year and just realised how Xray is the most serous offence. I am very sorry for this and I know there is nothing I can do to undo my crimes. I had installed it literly for 2 hours before the ban. I did it just to get a head start as my base had just got raided. However I know this is no excuse and I now understand the seriousness of what I have done and how it is unfair towards other players. I have uninstalled the Xray and I just wanted to say how much fun I had on your server and thanks for all the good times and good bye to everyone I know. Sorry I had to mess up.
SquareCat

Re: Ban Appeal Horseranger and maybe SquareCat #4 :>

Postby Noopa » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Denied
Noopa

Return to Ban Appeals