Appeal

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Appeal

Postby iframe » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:07 am

iframe

First off, yes I know about the casting and the alts; but A) I never got a warning to not/stop casting in spawn because of the reason below and B) the alts I used were for in the moment; LSS I got banned for "spam" automatically. I joined on alts b/c I wouldn't have been able to see the reaction of what I had did at spawn.

Reason: auto-spam.

The alts I can stop using including a VPN as well. I just wanted to push my limits and see how far I could get by casting at spawn without fully getting banned; until the good 'ol spam filter kicked in and well, yeah. I mean no harm to the server and will not continue to ban evade if told to do so, cause yes I know it is annoying.. I enjoy playing on the server and will not, if unbanned, continue to cast into the spawn build protected area. I've been told that if I am outside of the no-PvP zone I can cast but that's lame because it will get removed every so often. If you were to ask me "Well if we do unban you what the hell are you gonna do instead of what you have been doing.", and to answer that I plan to venture out and dig nether highways out to the border (500k OW) in all 4 directions at the nether roof (hard to explain-ish, not on the roof but right under at like y-level 110 I think, can't remember ottomh) and to cast any base I come across during the process. I don't intend to grief as casting just takes a long ass time to manually remove so yeah. I don't hack because I don't need to; literally all I need is a few stacks of dirt or cobble, two buckets (one lava n one water) and I'm good to go lol. I do admit that I do sometimes use a full-bright mod to better see, but that's all client side render stuff anyways. I also have a texture pack which makes the fire render shorter in first person if you are on fire and the shield render a lil shorter than vanilla; but again, all client side render modifications.

Also, my home IP was banned because i got 2 excited to see the casting reactions at spawn so ye. also #frankiebestadmoon :D
iframe

Re: Appeal

Postby iframe » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:21 am

I just mainly wanted to mess with you guys then stop before I got banned, but the auto spam filter kinda ruined it.
iframe

Re: Appeal

Postby Frankie_Jones » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:32 am

First off, I warned you before you were auto banned for spam that lava casting in spawn was not allowed. You still came back on alts after you were banned to try and lava cast spawn again and make threats that you would continue to do so on multiple alts until your iframe account was pardoned. Lastly, you were just banned on an alt for speed hacking and xray. You won't be allowed back. Appeal denied.
Frankie_Jones

Return to Ban Appeals