Ban Appeal SF314

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Ban Appeal SF314

Postby SF314 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:13 am

Hello,

The official ban text was:
```
Failed to connect to server
You are banned from this server. Reason: Temp ban due to corrupted chunk you're in crashing the server"
```

Username: SF314

This probably happened several times (sorry) just because the error splash screens were a bit cryptic-looking on my end, and I though it was some issue with my wifi.

Is it possible to reset my position back to spawn or somewhere thereabouts? It's been a while since I logged on, and I don't actually remember where I was or what I was doing last time I was on.

If my position can't be moved away from the bad chunk, would it be better to be removed from the server and get re-added? I'm pretty sure all my important stuff was in chests, and I've got coordinates saved for those.

Thank you,
SF314
SF314

Re: Ban Appeal SF314

Postby Frankie_Jones » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:23 am

Sorry bout this but the owner replacedfate just has to fix the chunk you were in when he's available and then you'll be pardoned. It happens sometimes to random players. The chunk just gets corrupted and when it's loaded it crashes the server. It's too fast for anyone to be able to teleport you out sadly. Sorry for the inconvenience D:
Frankie_Jones

Re: Ban Appeal SF314

Postby Frankie_Jones » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:31 pm

Fate got ya fixed and you're pardoned
Frankie_Jones

Return to Ban Appeals