Banned for alleged x ray

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Banned for alleged x ray

Postby Satari » Thu May 02, 2019 5:25 am

I'm unsure what made the admins believe that I was modding my Minecraft, although I recognize that it does seem as though I had dug up a chest that was hidden under ground. The context that lead up to that was that my intention was to build a portal trap after I could collect enough obsidian to make one, to kill players (irrelevant, I know but I'm hoping it builds up my character). I know night was coming so I wanted to dig up a hole which I could hide in, it would've been noticeable yeah in hindsight but dirt was the only thing to use when it came to mind. I had no source of regeneration so I didn't want to risk losing any of my things, which is where I had *accidentally* dug up the chest which I'm fairly sure is what caused me to get banned.

I know it's difficult to argue innocence for a x ray ban, even if I were to show my documents, recycling bin, browsing history, etc. With that having been said, I'm frustrated but acknowledge what was done was enough reason to believe I was x-raying. I've been committed to the server, in fact it's the only mc server I play, often inviting many of my friends to come and join me as well as have them vote whenever they're on, I've had VIP 2 prior to the reset so believe me when I say I wouldn't want my efforts to go to waste over something so high risk high reward as x ray when I can simply be enjoying the game as it is in the community that Vnlla has built.
Satari

Re: Banned for alleged x ray

Postby Satari » Thu May 02, 2019 5:27 am

My ign: B100dG4nG
Satari

Re: Banned for alleged x ray

Postby Fanpop » Thu May 02, 2019 5:42 am

Yager and I both watched you mine straight up to exactly under chests in a spawner room and then I placed a chest underground right bellow the surface away from you and watched you mine straight up to the surface and we watched you run right to where I placed the chest and you looked down directly at it multiple times because you could see it and you did the classic pretend to make a little base right where the chest is so it looks like you "accidentally" found it. Appeal denied.
Fanpop

Return to Ban Appeals