Banned For X-Ray

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Banned For X-Ray

Postby ObsidianPink » Thu May 02, 2019 1:55 pm

I got banned yesterday night for X-Ray I didn't appeal last night because I was annoyed and got off, Yager tpd to em while I was mining and sat afk for a couple mins then sent me a msg saying she was going to ban me and that I'd have to appeal on the forums, I was not X-Raying, and you can even look at how I was mining, there was nothing suspicious about it, I strip mine and when I hit dirt I mine somewhere else, simple.
ObsidianPink

Re: Banned For X-Ray

Postby Yagerbomb » Sat May 04, 2019 4:21 pm

I went through the tunnels just to be sure afterwards.. hardly anything was one straight line.

The reason I actually ended up banning you is because three different times you were walking, stopped turned to somewhere random and dug straight to diamonds.
I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time believing that was all luck.
Yagerbomb

Postby ObsidianPink » Sat May 04, 2019 4:38 pm

I never said all i did was mine in one straight line, like i said if i hit dirt or gravel or something i would switch directions, its more convenient to mine sporadically throughout a chunk than to mine straight across the world... I also didn't only find diamonds if you were watching then you'd know i found redstone iron coal gold and after i found something good id often just start a completely different strip mine to increase my chances of finding something, that's how i mine, if you were watching me you would know that that's exactly what i did, And i'm also pretty sure there were chances where i lost diamonds because i didn't keep strip mining so I don't see why i'm being banned honestly, I got lucky and i'm pretty sure i didn't mine 3 diamond veins back to back otherwise i wouldn't be arguing about the fact i'm not x raying, although i do understand that it is sketchy that i stop while mining and start another strip randomly somewhere else, I have a short attention span so i might've gotten on my phone or something and then came back and just started somewhere else, but its not like i started strip mining and then just shot straight towards diamonds, my technique was consistent and i know that's a fact because that's how i mine most of the time.
Edit : (Sorry if i used strip mining i realize that's wrong the wrong word, but that's what i call it.)
ObsidianPink

Postby ObsidianPink » Mon May 06, 2019 2:12 am

What do i have to do to be unbanned, Ill SS, whatever you want me to, i just want to play again
ObsidianPink

Return to Ban Appeals