probably not being appealed

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

probably not being appealed

Postby berk » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:39 pm

ya so theres no way in hell so i guess this is more of a goodbye. im just really frustrated at this cause this, i get the staff can't do anything but i just wanted an answer as to why. so yah i got banned for staff disrespect. im really displeased with it and ya, i shouldn't bitch at people who cant do anything but im just really frustrated. i get yall aint really useless and u try to do ur best im just an asshole. perseverance u were cool. maybe ill see ya on somewhere else idk but prolly not here. eneljios town member were cool and that community was fun to be apart of. idk if you'll see this perseverance but i get we put a lot of work into that thing so sorry i let you down.

Edit: before this gets denied and locked, idk if repasy gonna see this but sorry i f'ed up and got banned, im chilled out a littl more while writing this part but the town is still there. cam (salt) never had the coords. all the stuff is still hidden but ya, they got tp'ed to a fake village by simchah. so yah sry i didnt tell you sooner i just figured it'd be better to move farther away anyway but its stil there. anyways thats it.

Edit for the second time: so since all my stuff is at my base, perseverance its your take what u need, and if it wasnt deleted someone in rtp theres a god set from where i died in a plains biome, syntax u were also cool. and shadow. mike was not cool. jaminake, idk if youll see this but you helped me out alot last map with that gaurdian thing and that was fun to make. i actually bahaved for once when we made that so that was cool. dovakaen was cool but hes also banned so i guess ill tell him that in minecraft hell when i see him. anyways gamers its been fun
now that i said u guys were cool i want u to build me a monument. dont have to be good, anyways sry mods, or admins whatever yal are. i was a pain in the ass.
one last thing, fr tho, it was alot of fun the times i wasnt a piece of crap so yah although this server is full of literally some of the biggest edgelords some of yall were really cool, ok gamers adios

Edit: so i reread my last ban appeal and razerr already gave me an answer sorta as to why i cant get my stuff back, my bad, ya so this time i was just a complete asshole. ok fr tho adios gamers
berk

Re: probably not being appealed

Postby Fanpop » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:06 am

Not denying your appeal but also not pardoning you just yet, this is the 2nd time you've been banned for disrespecting staff. Maybe one day i'll let this go but for now I am locking this.
Fanpop

Re: probably not being appealed

Postby Fanpop » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:40 pm

Allrighty, you're pardoned.
Fanpop

Return to Ban Appeals