KodakFinesseKid ban appeal

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

KodakFinesseKid ban appeal

Postby KodakFinesseKid » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:39 pm

I was banned for "disrespecting a dead friend" of snowproper who was Vishious who was an old player on minepurist, I thought Vishious was an alternate account of SnowProper so i said "Snow didn't i kill u on mp in 2017" to which he replied "Vishious or vicious" and i said "Vishious" and i immediately got banned. There was no message and i was told from somebody else that it was for disrespecting him. Id like to say that im sorry and i did not know that he passed and it had been over 2 years and I had always thought that account was owned by SnowProper. I feel like this is a misunderstanding on Snow's part because I didn't mean any disrespect as i thought the account was owned by Snow, I also did not know Vishious had passed and im sorry if you felt like i disrespected you or your friend in any way.
KodakFinesseKid

Re: KodakFinesseKid ban appeal

Postby SnowProper » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:10 am

I do not believe you on parts of it. However, Michael's death was not something we outright acknowledged as happening, for respect to his family. I'll pardon you, but do remember, shut the fuck up at times.
*Insert failed attempt at a Photographic Signature here"
SnowProper

Return to Ban Appeals