Ban Appeal

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Ban Appeal

Postby AndreR39 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:09 am

Hi,
My username in Minecraft is AndreR39 and last night I was playing on the server with my gf and I was exploring untill i found another player's base, I fought the player and won but while raiding the base I happend to fall down a ravine, while falling i got bugged in mid fall and was kicked out with a message: "Flying is not enabled on the server", this has happend to me before on boats, when I got out of it I would just be like on an infinite fall and the boat was gone, I would get kicked out with the same message but when I came back in It would all be fine. The problem this time around is when I came back in I was still falling and the same thing happend again but this time when I got kicked a message appeared saying I got Banned and the reason was flying.
I really hope this can be solved I have never done anything to make a fight against another player unfair and never disrespected anyone in this server or cheated in any other way, I have really come to enjoy playing on it and it would be really disapointing to just have to look for another server after some tough trips with animals on leads to grab for our underwater base and a lot of effort put on the server, yes we would sometimes get disconnected because of the Vip2 priority thing but we were making our way there trough votes.
Thank you for your time reading this.
AndreR39

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Fanpop » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:50 am

No, you were flying, we aren't idiots. Appeal denied.
Fanpop

Return to Ban Appeals