Jjfrowst abused by Fanpop Ban Appeal

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Jjfrowst abused by Fanpop Ban Appeal

Postby JjfrowstOfficial » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:08 pm

Hello my main account jjfrowst is banned because i told Fanpop i lost all respect to him after he manipulatively rescued a player (ActuallyFoxy) from me in the end. The situation that occurred is, i was on an alt luring a player into telling me his location time to time while he was in the end dimension. on jjfrowst i was in the end waiting. At the time of conflict there were exactly 36/40 players and only one of my accounts was online. I was kicked twice with the message "Timed Out"... which really never happened. My connection was fine and everything, the third time i get kicked (All this kicking happened within 25 seconds) the message said "cannot have alts online when the server is full" and i log back in knowing very well it was Fanpop and was right about my assumption and proceeded to ask why he kicked me and that ive never heard of that rule before, i proceeded to explain to Fanpop that i did not have a econd account online at the time of those kicks happening, in which Fanpop realized a true and said "my bad". I log on my main account and i see the player (ActuallyFoxy) in chat say "i made it out of the end, jjfrowst did you place that crystal" and this all seemed like a ploy made by Fanpop to save this player (ActuallyFoxy). i told him i lost respect to him, no insults nothing further. and i was immediately banned. I would like ReplacedFate looking into this matter. i will post all the evidence i have so you know im not making up anything.
JjfrowstOfficial

Re: Jjfrowst abused by Fanpop Ban Appeal

Postby Fanpop » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:42 pm

You were kicked because the server was full and you were using two accounts when someone else could be using the slot you were hogging, and now you dare to accuse me of saving some random player I don't even know? Earlier in the day I also kicked your alt for the same reason when the server was full, we have always kicked AFK people fishing and alts of people using two accounts when the server is full to give others a chance to get on. After your kicks you threw a little fit and called me "Fucking scum" and said I was "abusing my powers". Not denying your appeal but also not pardoning you yet.
Fanpop

Re: Jjfrowst abused by Fanpop Ban Appeal

Postby Fanpop » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:11 pm

Pardoned.
Fanpop

Return to Ban Appeals