Ban Appeal for _Sky4_

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Ban Appeal for _Sky4_

Postby Sky4the44 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:14 pm

My IGN is _Sky4_ (if it becomes italicized the user is sky4 with an underscore on each side)

I was banned because I was an "Alt" of pumpedharrisonff, which was banned because he was using fly hacks. The reason I was an "Alt" is because at the time, he was at my house. We had just been banned from another server and harrison hadn't learned his lesson and decided he wanted to see how long it would take for him to be banned once again so he flew. Then around a week later (I dont know the exact time) I was also banned by an administrator because I was an "alt" of harrison. The reason I would be viewed as an alt is because at the time, he was over at my house. For this reason, we were using the same Wi-Fi and therefore we had the same IP. Honest to YahWeh, we ARE seperate people. I would like to be unbanned so I can play on this server, and it would also be great since the situation would be cleared up. I will also mention that I was not banned just after harrison was banned, as we were clearly two seperate people in the view of the admins on at the time. The main reason I think I was banned even though we were two seperate people is because the admins that had been on at the time knew so, however other admins did not. Thank you for your time and please understand.

P.S.
I would also like to mention that I will be able to prove to the admins, whoever they may be and whoever the person is who reviews these appeals, that upon being unbanned I will be able to prove that me and Harrison ARE, in FACT, two seperate people. Also if you would like to talk to me further my discord is Sky4#4243. please note that the friend-adding system on discord IS case sensitive, and you MUST use a capital S in my name.

Sincerely,
_Sky4_
Sky4the44

Re: Ban Appeal for _Sky4_

Postby Frankie_Jones » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:32 pm

Sorry, same ip. Maybe stop letting your friend who cheats use your wifi? Might stop you from getting banned on other servers in the future. Appeal denied.
Frankie_Jones

Return to Ban Appeals