Ban Appeal for Syrcie

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Ban Appeal for Syrcie

Postby Serkeron » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:24 pm

I was banned for being an alt of Serkeron, which I guess you checked the IP? I posted an appeal for Serkeron and was denied, despite it not being me who was actually doing the fly hacking. Several of my friends play on this server, and I base with several people who I made friends with. We were just starting to make good progress on it, and I was starting to become good friends with Ackoli12 and The_True_Lame, as well as the other ~6 people we base with. I logged on just now and was almost immediately banned for being an alt. While I do not deny being an alt, I want to voice my complaint and make another appeal. I think it was incredibly cowardly to ban me without speaking to me first, and had you watched me at all while invisible you'd see that I. DO. NOT. HACK. The only reason I played despite the ban appeal being denied is because I know, 100%, for an absolute fact, that I. AM. NOT. A. HACKER. and I. DID. NOT. FLY. HACK. AS. SERKERON. Pardon my language, but it's absolute bullshit that you refuse to even accept that may be true simply because you can't know for sure. Want to find out? Unban me and watch me in stealth. For days, weeks, months even. You will never find me hacking because I simply don't. Now I can't play with my friends because somebody else I shared an account with got me banned. I've done nothing to deserve this ban, you're just refusing to follow any logic by denying it.
Serkeron

Re: Ban Appeal for Syrcie

Postby Serkeron » Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:38 pm

I would like to add to this that Vnlla is probably the only server I've ever seen with exactly the right plugins, border, rules, etc. with a healthy population. If there were an alternative, I would not be as upset by this. Knowing that I did nothing to warrant a ban though and being banned from the only server of this kind is incredibly upsetting as I can no longer play with some of my irl/in game friends on the only server we've enjoyed enough to call home.
Serkeron

Re: Ban Appeal for Syrcie

Postby Fanpop » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:01 pm

Like I said before the account was caught flying, your appeal is denied and our decision is final, however you are welcome to go play on our sister server Minepurist.net
Fanpop

Return to Ban Appeals