Banned for an alt?

Post here if you got banned on vnlla.net

Banned for an alt?

Postby Tyteus » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:16 pm

Hello there. I was banned a long time ago for apparently using an Alt and using crit hacks? I personally don't know what crit hacks are. I literally just play survival and play the game for what it is. I don't pvp anymore, and I have never used hacks when I did pvp. I don't even own any alt accounts haha. I'm super confused on why I got banned, and if there is any evidence? like screenshots or videos to confirm? I don't understand. My ban doesn't have any logic behind it without evidence or some type of way to confirm, a staff member just assumed I have an alt and was hacking. I hope I'm not giving off a disrespectful tone or appearance, I appreciate everything Staff members do on the server, I can see this is a well-rounded professional server. I'm trying to be as honest as I possibly can & give out all the details I know. Whether or not you believe me is up to you. The server seems very fun & i'd like to enjoy it. Please let me know what the deal is with this ban, thank you so much!

IGN: Tyteus
Tyteus

Re: Banned for an alt?

Postby Frankie_Jones » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:08 pm

This is actually your fourth appeal for this. You just keep changing your account name. The other three times you were denied. Why keep trying? Especially when you admitted to annilbibi being your alt on the first appeal? Here http://prntscr.com/p406y1
Your appeal is still denied.
Frankie_Jones

Return to Ban Appeals